Saturday, December 16, 2006

Overheard In the Midwestern Household

MG: Look, the dog has a gray hair on his snout. He's too young for that.

Mrs. MG: Huh, he sure does. You are too young for that, buddy.

MG: I can't wait to get more gray hairs. I think it looks good on guys.

Mrs. MG: Some guys wear it well. You probably could. We can dye your hair gray if it means that much to you.

MG: Nah, that would be a little too Anderson Cooper.

Mrs. MG: What's wrong with that? Anderson Cooper's hot!

MG: He's not hot. He's a good-looking guy, but I wouldn't say hot.

Mrs. MG: It's his brain that makes him hot. If I was out to dinner with Anderson Cooper, I'd find him hot. I wouldn't kick him out of bed.

*pause*

Mrs. MG: But between Anderson Cooper and Hugh Jackman, who gets my loins shaking? I gotta go with Hugh Jackman.

No comments: