Thursday, September 21, 2006

I drink alone, with nobody else

The Midwestern Household is movin' on up the I-95 corridor this month, as we relocate from Maryland to Philadelphia. Ms. MG has already made the trip -- she moved into our new house and started her new job two weeks ago. Me, I'm still camping (literally - sleeping bag, camp mat) in our empty condo, with no furniture and, as of this afternoon, no TV. So here I sit, enjoying a pinot grigio and Manwich (cuz that's how I roll), and ungodly silence.

Tres excited about my new gig -- going to be working for an alternative energy company that builds wind turbines and is looking to get into solar. Should be a big culture change from my law firm days. It's a great time to be getting into this industry, and I'm looking forward to learning all about it.

1 comment:

Melissa McEwan said...

Tres excited about my new gig -- going to be working for an alternative energy company that builds wind turbines and is looking to get into solar.

That's really excellent. Congratulations on the new gig!

Selfishly, I hope it doesn't keep you too busy. ;-)